DESIGNED FOR THE PROFESSIONAL, PERFECT FOR THE ENTHUSIAST
TORQX is the perfect first machine polisher for any detailing enthusiast or starting professional. Whether you have one garage queen, two daily drivers, or a fleet of customers’ cars to care for, the TORQX executes every detailing job quickly and easily, and with better results than going by hand alone. The powerful motor, 8mm dual action orbital throw, and compact design deliver powerful and consistent polishing, paint correction, and cleaning results with minimal fatigue and wear on the user. Variable speed controls allow the user to adjust the power output on the fly. Take on aggressive scratch and oxidation removal, scrub spills and stains from carpets, or spread the most exquisite coat of wax over sensitive paint finishes with just one machine. The TORQX is a professional grade machine that can run for days on end without breaking or stopping. TORQ just redefined the industry standard with one easy-to-use, powerful, lightweight, and versatile machine: The TORQX.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Polishes and removes swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles
- Developed for enthusiasts and professionals using heavy-duty construction
- Applies wax, sealant, and glaze in minutes
- Easy-to-use features for any detailing enthusiast or professional
- Designed with streamlined controls for maximum comfort on any automobile surface
- Balanced internal design for precision paint correction
- Lightweight construction with vibration reduction technology
- Powerful 680W electric motor
- Wide 1200-4200 RPM power band range
- Versatile 8mm dual action orbit for perfect polishing in any area
- Streamlined Integration accepts 3’’, 5’’, and 6’’ backing plates without changing any counterweights
COMPACT AND VERSATILE DETAILING MACHINE
The TORQX Random Orbital Polisher is the perfect first machine for the weekend warrior enthusiast, and also makes a great addition to any professional’s detailing arsenal. The compact form factor of the TORQX makes it perfectly suited for polishing in tight areas on any vehicle. The TORQX uses standard 5/16’’ – 24 spindle thread backing plates; switch to 3’’ backing plates to polish small areas or 6’’backing plates for extra large panels. Remove swirls and scratches from door jambs, underneath side view mirrors, A-pillars, wheels, and other tight spots with the TORQX. Polish headlights or tail lights to remove oxidation, yellowing, and faded plastic with the TORQX and Hyper Flex wet sanding block system. Polish off scratches, swirls, and oxidation to restore gloss, reflection, and shine to paint finishes, glass, clear optical plastic, and polished metals with the TORQX Random Orbital Polisher.